Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Friday, July 30, 2004

Playing politics

You don't suppose this has anything to do with this?

Probably not because Republicans would NEVER I mean NEVER EVER play politics with national security. Even to suggest such a thing makes me wonder if I am really an American.

I crack myself up sometimes.

Anyway, I have yet to see anyone other than Josh Marshall over at Talking Points Memo mention the connection in print. Certainly the major networks can't miss this can they? At first I thought Bush must be disappointed that Ghailani is the best the Pakistanis could come up with during the convention. But then I realized that any real high value targets will be a priority for the late September/October time frame.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger