Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Sunday, July 25, 2004

Questions on Day 2

I'm pondering the purpose of blogs today...er, right now. Should blogs have a purpose? Part of me says yes. That is, IF you intend for others to read your posts, then you should have a theme (sports/art/politics/whatever.) If instead you don't intend folks to read your blog, then you don't need a theme. Of course, if you don't intend for people to read your blog, then you ought to just keep a paper journal. 

Since I think I intend for people to read my blog, what should my theme be? Folks typically don't just show up to read a blog if they don't know what the content will be. I'll probably gravitate to a baseball theme. It's what I do best. That said, this is post #2, and I haven't said a hoot about sports. Or anything.


1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger