Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Makeup game

The US softball team just completed an unbelievable run in the olympics, outscoring their oponents 51-1. What's even more unbelievable is the amount of makeup the players caked on their faces while they were playing the game. I was stunned when I saw replays of the game and closeups of the players. I can understand (maybe) running to the dugout and slapping on some makeup for the medal ceremony or for post game interviews. But these gals were plastered with the stuff while they were playing. 1 more reason why I don't pay attention to women's sports. I'm sorry if that makes me chauvinist, I just think that the olympics should be about the sport, not about the photo op. (And please don't post that Jenny Finch is hot. Yes, we all know she is young, she is blond, and she is good at softball.)


3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bkopec,

come on, seriously...she is hot! man would i have loved to be at the bottom of that pile when they won yesterday.

A) I hate women athletes.
B) I like women athletes who look like women, i.e. makeup and hair done - like jenny. Women softball, soccer and volleyball players generally qualify as bangable in my book...not the olympic women wrestlers.
C) they knew all eyes were on them...there were probably at least 500 or more different media credentials there between tv and print covering these broads.
D) They are all hoping to get some type of maxim/fhm/stuff/playboy modeling coverage out of it.

But i must digress...if we really wanted a female athletic competition, why not have olympic housecleaning or better yet a decathalon or pentathlon type of event where they see who can clean the house and cook dinner and have everything ready (including herself made up nice) by the time the man gets home. Actually, i think i just came up with my new reality show...anyone have Spike TV's number?

signed,
Al Luminum

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Hummer repair Paxil+vs+celexa porsche 911 licking shaved pussy Nexium adult dosage kitchen remodeling Fitness quest flanders nj http://www.lipitor-side-lipitor-adverse-reactions.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger