More on Mesa
"I don't mind and I don't care because I am not going to the Giants...I already made up my mind a long time ago. I'm not going nowhere. If they trade me, whatever team picks me up is in trouble because I'll go home."
That's what Jose Mesa had to say after learning that the Giants had claimed him on waivers. I believe the 48 hours has passed, therefore he can no longer be traded. Hopefully, this quote didn't influence the negotiations. Frankly, Mesa is lucky to be getting a paycheck this year after the destruction he wreaked on the Phillies last year. He's pitched well for the Pirates, though the wheels have predictably fallen off in the last couple of weeks. Anyway, it's kind of nice to see that someone, anyone, prefers to stay with the Pirates, even if he is a little misguided.
2 Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
best regards, nice info Wellbutrin canada pharmacy http://www.cooking-schools-in-durham-and-newcastle.info/prozac-lightheadedness.html aj prozac apathie et prozac lamictal with remeron http://www.discussion-group-lexapro.info/prozacnationmoviequote.html http://www.eliminate-credit-card-debt-9.info/online_store_with_bill_me_later.html adult acne women's dress coats high risk merchant account s-skin proactiv Pay pal buy celexa Folding camo chairs zocor 80 variable response over time prozac to much sleep Honeymoons+in+hawaii
Post a Comment
<< Home