What year IS this?
(I guess today is bash the GOP day. They make it so easy.)
This is the kind of person the GOP is comfortable putting on the ballot for Congress. I guess Candidate James Hart slept through the 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's. Or else he feels we finally have the right climate for his type of politics. Maybe he's right about that. Let's hope the good people of Tennessee say otherwise.
3 Comments:
This guy has a lot of good ideas. Do you know where I can send donations?
- Jimbo Billy Bob
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! valium on line Ao dai wedding invitations http://www.checks-by-fax-5.info Best hair loss medication 1993 isuzu rodeo transmission computer merchant accounts buy propecia where How to reset chipped epson cartridges Bikini spank What are the effects on effexor withdraw Clips of couples haing sex Sex mpegs indian Ccm 452 inline roller hockey skates Dodge ram drop spindles 02-05 Adaware free spyware ware jogging stroller Xenical what is tramadol call center software
Post a Comment
<< Home