No surgery for Wells (at this time)
This report says that Dr. James Andrews agreed with the Pirates team doctors that Wells' elbow can be healed with rehabilitation and rest. It looks like the MRIs revealed no damage, just tendonitis.
As I previously stated, I think Wells will need surgery eventually, whether it's now or sometime next spring. I'm no doctor, but I am able to recognize patterns, and what I've been hearing and reading about Wells' injury is consistent with other injuries that have eventually required surgery on other pitchers. Keep in mind, Wells already tried rest to no avail. Hopefully the rehab will do the trick because I think Wells is a very underrated part of the Pirates' future.
1 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Accutane imune system zithromax baikalguide First board game invented Laptop theft security oldsmobile cutlass steering wheel http://www.paxil-suicide.info/Dakota-roof-rack.html conferr roof racks heart attacks and vitamin k Web order tramadol Fax number 8168238796 Excercise with cellulite Flax seed instead of lipitor http://www.distance-education-collaboration.info/555-ferrari.html Sedona web design Dorel furniture 56995 instructions Acyclovir 200mg capssule wat
Post a Comment
<< Home