Wehner
Is it just me, or does Ty Wigginton remind you of John Wehner? (By the way, if John Wehner is reading this, I have a digitial picture of your last major league at bat that I took from the upper deck. It's a panoramic shot of PNC Park, but you can clearly see your picture on the scoreboard as being at bat. It was purely a coincidence as I was merely trying to take a picture of the park. Let me know if you want a copy.)
1 Comments:
The Carrick Kid in no way reminds me of Wiggles. He reminds me more of P. Garner or L. Dykstra. Tough, gritty players who worked hard. JW may not have been the most talented but he stuck in there and fought his way every day. Wiggles could be, but i think he has no heart.
Oh and if JW is reading this - I once won 2 pirate tickets from Guy Junker at Finnegans Wake b/c I knew the answer to his trivia question "Who hit the last homerun at Three Rivers?" I proudly declared it was The Carrick Kid, John Wehner.
later,
K. Raho
Post a Comment
<< Home