Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Sunday, October 31, 2004

Introductions are in order

Superstardom, meet Ben Roethlisberger.
Ben Roethlisberger, meet superstardom.
Now don't get too comfortable with each other just yet.

If the season ended today, BR would get MVP votes (and deserve them.) Of course the season is not over yet, and while I'm sure there are tough days yet to come, BR is making it fun to be a Steeler fan again.

After today, I feel alot better about the Steelers being legitimate contenders this season. I still can't get the over the way the Ravens manhandled them, but that was still early in the season. I also can't shake the fear of an injury to BR, Staley, or anybody on the O-line. But so far, so good. Next week will actually be a much tougher matchup for the Steelers, and more telling about how far they may go this year.




1 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Mt. olive wildcat football 2005 Weinfeild football teams 25 digital free print target

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger