The last word
Tonight is the last presidential debate of this election. The focus of this debate is supposed to be on domestic issues, but somehow I have a feeling that foreign policy, specifically the war will creep into the discussion.
In any event, I'll be taking a drink everytime Bush says the words "it's hard work" (as if he is surprised and bitter that being president isn't like running his fraternity or being a figurehead in one of daddy's friend's companies). Therefore, I'll be having a good time by the 3rd question.
5 Comments:
Very nice site! http://www.video-poker-4.info Hummer tours in canada lexapro drug Football cupcakes
Best regards from NY! » » »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! ferrari 360 modena cd player patent board Pontiac replacemet radio Alpha 1 airways waybeyond voip Long island hiking trail yasmin causing ibs sideeffects Standard tv and appliances Angeles answering service Teagan porn idaho ip over voice
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Melissa 7 piece outdoor furniture set 98 kia sportage service manual business card cases Saint thomas the apostle school woodhaven ny
Post a Comment
<< Home