Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Thursday, October 21, 2004

Let them eat Mesa

Those of us stranded in Pirates Shantytown would like to congratulate those
of you living in Red Sox Nation on your defeat of the Evil Empire.

Now excuse me while I mop up the sarcasm that I just dripped on the floor.


3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! a 125mil payroll beat a 190mil payroll...chalk one up for the little guy!

Thats for all those people out there who root for the redsox b/c they are a 'small market team' or just b/c they hate the yanks who go out and collect stars. last time i checked, Theo "I'm not the Epstien from Welcome back Kotter" Epstien does the same thing. F the sox, F boston, and may Steinbrenner live to be 180 (or is he already - that man has to have a deal with the devil).

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.compact-refrigerator-7.info/Refrigerators5.html Stevens van lines moving company Lesbian ass wet daily vitamin supplements reaction with drugs Zyrtec drug decribtion Lg refrigerators where to buy we build custom cabinets nationwide Refrigerators for rv27s Tummy tuck swimsuits Sixit car rental cruise in russia

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger