Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Sunday, October 24, 2004

Name Change: Batting Third

I've changed the name to Batting Third. Why?

  1. There is already a prominent blog called Omblog
  2. I like Batting Third better
  3. This blog was added to the periodic table of blogs over at Humbug, using the name Batting Third

Seriously, the Periodic Table of Blogs is what got me hooked on blogs in the first place. It's an honor to have my feeble little site listed. You can check it out by following the link on the left panel. That's me, the last lowly little element, Rh!

I apologize to anyone who has already linked to me using the old name. The web address and the content will remain the same, so any inconvenience will hopefully be minor.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger