Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Thursday, October 14, 2004

NRA endorses Bush

Today the NRA announced it is endorsing Bush for president. This strikes me as a bit odd, considering they have already spent a million dollars on anti Kerry ads, many of which have been running in Pennsylvania. I guess Kerry can stop holding his breath on this endorsement.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here here, B.F.

- NRA has taken a good thing and turned it into a trav-sham-mockery. while i agree with their stances that americans have the right to own a gun - their support of assault rifles is rediculous. I say - enforce the laws that are on the books now and lets let the gun issue die.

- NRA is to Republicans as ________ is to Democrats
can anyone come up with a good one? I say ACLU.

- O'Reilly is right...and wrong. Maybe something did happen w/r/t harrassment, but this coming out now is to take credibility away from Republicans. Ahhh, politics...can't wait to run for office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger