O'Reilly lawsuit
The Smoking Gun has the details on the sexual harassment lawsuit that has been filed against Bill O'Reilly. Check them out for an interesting read.
I'm actually a fan of O'Reilly. I enjoy his show and think he gets more heat than he deserves from liberals. Regardless, there are some interesting details in the documents. For example, its obvious, if the details are true, that O'Reilly obsesses about Al Franken. O'Reilly also makes some interesting claims about the connections his boss (Fox head Roger Ailes) has with the White House. Hmmm.
Anyway, it will be interesting to watch this play out. I hope O'Reilly doesn't lose his show. Side question...Is there a conservative pundit out there who doesn't have some crazy skeletons in his closet?
1 Comments:
Keep up the good work order slide projector larkhall projector room Nec lt 180 projector benefit Search for atlantis kitchens at ebay Quantum hard drive settings interracial dating bob jones university
Post a Comment
<< Home