Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Friday, October 22, 2004

Pittsburgh blog scene

I've added a couple of links on the left side panel under the new heading, "Pittsburgh Blogs." I'm not into link trading, but both of these blogs have added links to Omblog without solicitation, and after taking a look at the sites, I've decided to recommend them to anyone looking for some local flavor. As I find more, they will be added.


3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bkopec after reading your blog it reminded me to update mine. My passion for sports fans runs deep. If you are like me business is a constant; But a respite from it gives me a fresh outlook. My http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html has a similar theme and sports fans plays important roles too. Football especially for most fans and partners is a highlight in the autumn and articles create great gatherings. Thanks for your Pittsburgh blog scene.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Acura horsepower http://www.dysfunction-erectile-new-treatment.info/dog_jackets.html Church bulletin material affiliate programs 3 Furnishings rugs runners rug area Webhosting en salina cruz 24karastan area rugs E learning cisco Risk management certification programs bontril area rug brands springtime area rug furnishings rug area rival touch of class Milfs erotica Quit smoking counter In grown hair remover children rug for play area

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger