You can now use Google to search the web or just Batting Third. Google finally crawled enough of these pages to make it worthwhile. Give it a shot, honest it works.
I also changed the Pirates 'P' symbol to the familiar old logo.
Nice. Best Pirate logo of all time IMHO. Close second would be the cartoonish 1960s version. The late 70s/80s one looks a lot like Lanny F. Which brings me to a side comment - isn't about time the genius Pirates marketing dept comes up with a new logo or color scheme? it's been awhile...or are they focusing their efforts on the all star game? you'd think since all eyes are going to be on pittsburgh, they'd introduce a new logo or something to sell more hats/jerseys/whatever. my vote would be to go back to the this one!
I think bkopec has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!
6 Comments:
Nice. Best Pirate logo of all time IMHO. Close second would be the cartoonish 1960s version. The late 70s/80s one looks a lot like Lanny F. Which brings me to a side comment - isn't about time the genius Pirates marketing dept comes up with a new logo or color scheme? it's been awhile...or are they focusing their efforts on the all star game? you'd think since all eyes are going to be on pittsburgh, they'd introduce a new logo or something to sell more hats/jerseys/whatever. my vote would be to go back to the this one!
I think bkopec has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!
Enjoyed a lot!
us no cost mortgage refinancing2517 atto insurance domain name registration discount domain search database organizer software freeware free expired domains software in this perspective2c domain names should be regulated2c domain registration stardust hotel casino
This is very interesting site...
»
What a great site
porsche Rob roy sauna nissan trucks cool mist humidifier New york natural organic skin care products
Very nice site! I bontril generic Ambien epinepherine blackout ambien powder http://www.weight-loss-45.info/Ambien-alzheimers.html Ge smartwater replacement faucet filter cartridge fxmlc
Post a Comment
<< Home