Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Pirates positional reviews and predictions

I haven't forgotten that I promised to continue my 2004 positional reviews and previews for 2005. I've been knee deep in elections and babies and will get back to it shortly!


5 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

~being all wrapped up in the 8-1 Steelers has left me in the cold as far as the Buccos next season goes...~

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all tingly.

Dr. Louis Plebani

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger bkopec said...

i hoped youd be a-twitter. ill settle for tingly.

 
At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. mazda 3 modification 1976 fiat spider Images of large breasts mp3 minivan dodge Protonix sideffect Oral and anal sex pictures Mazda5 minivan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger