Saving Private Ryan from profanities
Did you enjoy the airing of Saving Private Ryan on WTAE last night?
That's right, you didn't because WTAE was one of the ABC affiliates refusing to air it. The decision is rather peculiar since they aired it uncut, in 2001 and 2002. Of course, I'm glad they chose to protect me from this type of smut. After all, a small child could have wandered into the room at the very moment that an f-bomb was flying and my remote batteries failed.
Anyway, I think this is a big ado about nothing. After all, no self-respecting youth would want to watch a movie like this when they had their pick of 2 channels showing professional wrestling.
2 Comments:
I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. matthew fox pic is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.
best regards, nice info Long term administration fluoxetine & cortisol Ordering phentermine yellow online subaru factory up pipe allegra benchtop centrifuge Petra ferrari contact lenses denver
Post a Comment
<< Home