Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Monday, December 27, 2004

3,000 and still counting

Another 1,000 visitors, another Stargell star. It's so encouraging to see traffic really picking up, especially during the lamest baseball period of the year!

I haven't done a lot of material lately due to the lack of news and the fact that I've got a new baby at home. So, if you need a fix, check out the excellent Pirate sites I've listed on the left-hand panel.


5 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know that you truly had over 3000 hits? some obsessive compulsive/bored person out there could just click on the site every 10 minutes.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger bkopec said...

ocd's are people too!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your validation

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Buy vacuum cleaners saab 2000 for sale http://www.tennisfakes.info/statincholesteroldrugs.html saab auto Rear spoiler subaru impreza Big sex video free

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger