Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Sunday, December 26, 2004

Bye, bye crows.

I think I finally figured out what happened to Joey Porter's explosiveness off the edge. James Harrison took it.

Anyway....
Even though I spent 6 years in Charm City, something about the crows has bothered me since their inception by deception.

Maybe my irritation is because the most celebrated player in team history, Ray Lewis, enjoys deadly knife fights and gets his jollies from helping thugs get away with murder.

Maybe it's because Jamal Lewis' idea of a work-study job is delivering dime-bags.

Maybe it's the way Baltimore fans and media fawn over Art Modell, yet miss no opportunity to discuss how Robert Irsay belongs in hell.

Maybe it's simply the fact that grown men shouldn't wear purple.

Whatever it is, I wanted to put it all aside and wish them a happy, healthy, off-season. You deserve nothing less.







Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger