Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Wednesday, January 26, 2005

And now for something completely different...

3 weeks later and no change. So tomorrow they cut (microdiskectomy). Wish me luck.

If all goes well, I'll be home by Friday, blogging by Saturday.


4 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! Good luck, I hope it all goes well...
---dig

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck! Easy surgery -- you should be ready for spring training!

Email me - Will Carroll.

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the curse of the pirates filters down to the bloggers...another starter needing surgery. good luck!

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! How to grow extra large breasts Missouri powerball statistics Mustang body kits for 1998 big phil is gay branson Gti volkswagen oil filters Tt facelift Continental kitchen cabinets Kyle eastwood gay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger