Old age 2 miles ahead
Most people don't get hip problems until they hit a ripe old age, but I guess I'm not most people. If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I can't sit to type. I've got some kind of hip problem going on. I can't drive. I can't sit. I can't stand. All I can do is lay on the hard floor. I had to pull over 3 times on the way to work on Wednesday to get out and straighten my hip. That's no good. I finally have an MRI and bone scan scheduled for next week so wish me luck. The funny thing is (funny?) there is no way I can even ride in the car long enough to get to the hospital for the tests! I'm on a muscle relaxing cocktail of prescriptions right now, so before the purple elephant in the corner makes a run for it, I'm gonna go. Later.
3 Comments:
Best regards from NY! » » »
best regards, nice info » » »
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Post a Comment
<< Home