Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Saturday, January 29, 2005

Pain free living

As you can see, I'm still kicking. The surgery went very, very well. I haven't even taken any pain medication since I emerged from the OR. I'm the proud new owner of a new 1 inch scar on my lower back, but otherwise I'll be good as new in a couple of weeks.

I have very few restrictions. I can't drive yet, so I can't go to work, but I can sit for a brief period and I can stand and walk without any pain at all. Truly, it's like morning has finally broken again. Most of all, I'm looking forward to holding my son for the first time in weeks!

A sincere thanks to everyone who has emailed or posted their concerns in the comments. Battingthird will be back to its regular schedule sometime this week.


4 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Rowdy said...

congratulations! good job getting surgeried!

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to hear it went well. Did you keep the disks??

Rob

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Kotter...Welcome back! Now, can you please tell me when the Steelers are gonna fire their gawdawful coach. My anti-Cowher tirade will continue...Go Pats!
--dig

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger