State of mind
Being away from the blog for a few weeks, I've really come to notice that being a frequent writer really affects the way you think. Writing is something that sort of builds on itself. The more often you write, the easier it becomes to write more often. When you are writing frequently, you find yurself thinking about your next 'bit' during dinner, or at the mall, or in the car, or in the shower, etc.
Don't get me wrong...I never was obsessive about this blog! But whenever you hear or read something topical, you find yourself forming an outline of your take that eventually winds up on your blog. Having been away for a couple of weeks, I've discovered that I've lost that tendency. I'm sure it will come back soon enough, hopefully around the same time that my ability to put on my socks returns.
1 Comments:
Keep up the good work Propecia and does it work photo interracial personal Barcode reader Beyonce fake hardcore pics buspar miss espa a Public automobile insurance canada buspar www hacker Monday mazda houston plantronics cs50 wireless convertible headset Effexor dosing wet t-shirt Nikai camcorders Headaches with zoloft buspar buspirone search Anal bear gay hairy sex Patent lawyer houston2ctx flexvision car tv monitor
Post a Comment
<< Home