Humberto Cota
In the
Q&A, Dejan writes:
Oh, and do not forget about catcher. The uncertainty at that position might not go away all year, especially if Humberto Cota makes the most of his chance. The optimism seems to be very high in the Pirates' fold that this will happen.
Based on what? The Pirates are so high on Cota that they brought in the fossilized remains of Benito Santiago? I see nothing in Cota's resume to warrant such faith anyway. Damn I hope he proves me wrong.
5 Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Allergic to heat Complaints against home mortgage brokers Homedepot pay bill online Niagara falls ontario casino hotel 89 nissan 300zx body kits Cadillac escalade accessory phendimetrazine - na voip Mortgage mentors covers for hot tubs Isuzu tf pickup alloy wheel search engine positioning volvo 544 basketball mascot logos
best regards, nice info what is in adderall Adderall and nicotine
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Blowjob audio http://www.cheap-wellbutrin-xl.info Build a software salicylic acid in proactiv mac data recovery floppy 64mb card pci video American express financial advisor pay rate
Keep up the good work disable cybersitter 9 0 Celebrex attorneys dallas Lexapro anxiety patient ratings hair+loss+vitamin Aol instant messenger parental control blocker parental control icon
Enjoyed a lot! »
Post a Comment
<< Home