Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Friday, March 25, 2005

Light posting

Yes...posting has been light here recently. I've been busy this week taking part in fantasy baseball drafts and putting together a home page for one of my leagues. Check it out, I think it's well done if light on content for now. FYI, I'm the appropriately named Pittsburgh Potholes.

As the regular season gets started, I'll probably resume my daily posting schedule.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger ESABOO said...

The page looks good but... Does Seabass have his own team, I heard he is making a come back in fantasy leagues after that scandal in Sandbox.

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. matthew fox shirtless is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger