Will vs. Jose
I highly recommend tuning in to the CNBC show "Big Idea with Donny Deutsch" tonight. (Yes...I just recommended CNBC.)
Will Carroll and the most powerful man in professional sports, Jose Canseco, will be on the show discussing steroids in baseball.
While I am getting tired of all steroid talk, all the time, this is a show I can't pass up. Carroll is the author of a soon to be released book titled, "The Juice: The Real Story of Baseball's Drug Problems." Having read Carroll before, I expect this book to cut through all the crap on the steroid controversy and deliver objective, fact-based, and informed opinion on the matter. If you prefer rumor, innuendo, and grand-standing, then maybe you should just go ahead and buy Canseco's book.
In any event, this represents a rare opportunity for someone who knows what they are talking about to press Canseco on some of the statements he's made.
**UPDATE: Here in Pirate-land (where Leyland's Bucs Play Hardball), the show comes on at 10 pm.
4 Comments:
testing comments. maybe i should go with haloscan. anybody have have massive problems with blogger's comments?
somebody complained that they were trying to leave a comment but the link wasnt working. i think blogger comments is rickety sometimes.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Sebaceous glands of the foreskin of the penis community emergency response teams backpack
Keep up the good work » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home