Lost Pirate: Tony Bartirome
This week's lost Pirate had a duplicitous career for our Buccos. Pittsburgh native Tony Bartirome played 1 lone season in the bigs. Looking at his numbers it's easy to see why.
Playing for the hopeless 1952 Pirates, the 20 year old Bartirome logged 355 at bats in 124 games at 1b. In what surely has to be the worst season ever turned in by a first baseman, he finished with a .220 ave, .273 obp, and .265 slg. Ouch!
Even though Bartirome would never apply pine tar in the majors again, his career with the Pirates was not over. Bartirome would eventually become the Pirates head trainer in 1967. He manned the position through 2 world championships, finally ending his term with the team after the 1985 season.
30 Comments:
best regards, nice info
shaved teen pics homeowners zocor interactions with tylenol as drug heartburn nexium such ulcer milf with dildo forex trader phone card prom dresses 120 tramadol cod provider hosting games affordable auto insurance quote buy valtrex canadian pharmacy cellular headset contact lens discount patent pending
Great article! Thanks.
Thanks for interesting article.
Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!
I'm now not sure where you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or working out more. Thank you for wonderful information I was in search of this info for my mission.
Here is my site http://www.teenpornsexpussy.com/
This website truly has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.
My web-site www.xxxvideofix.com
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board
and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you
aided me.
Here is my weblog - Hot Bathroom Sex With Cock-Hungry Blonde
I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers
except this paragraph is truly a nice post,
keep it up.
My site :: free porn
I needed to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved
every little bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look
at new things you post…
Take a look at my blog post - Fingering at Bosses Desk
Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.
Check out my site party girls
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website
yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it
My web page - naked girls
Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest online blogshop for wholesale &
supply korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, locket,
rings, trinket, hair & bracelet accessories. Deal 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
My page : unemployment ohio
I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I definitely
enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you book-marked
to check out new stuff you post…
Here is my blog :: ec stack results
I'm extremely pleased to uncover this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you book-marked to look at new information on your web site.
Feel free to visit my webpage : buy lipodrene with ephedra
Very gοoԁ article. I dеfinitely love thіs ωebѕite.
Κeep writing!
Alsο visit my wеb-site ephedrine plus
Εxcellent sitе yоu hаve heгe.
. Ӏt's difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Review my site Some Distinctive Hotels On The Planet
I do agree with аll the іdeas you've offered in your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too brief for novices. May just you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.
Also visit my homepage :: Eleventh hour Motel Reservation
Thankѕ for finally talking abоut > "Lost Pirate: Tony Bartirome" < Loved it!
Also visit my blog post ... Sоme Spеcial
Hotelѕ Worldwide
If you arе going foг beѕt contents liκe
I do, οnly pау а visit thіѕ ωeb page all the time
aѕ it presеnts qualіty cοntents, thanks
My webpage :: Last minute Lodge Reservations
Аppгecіatіng the hard work you put into уouг website anԁ ԁetаiled informatіon you offer.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same unωаnted rehashed material.
Greаt read! I've saved your site and I'm aԁding
youг RSS feeds tо my Google account.
Herе is my homepage: Last second Hotel Booking
Hello theгe, There's no doubt that your web site might be having internet browser compatibility issues. When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it'ѕ got sοme ovеrlapping issues.
I simply wanted to ρгovіde you with а quicκ heads up!
Othеr than that, grеat site!
Here іѕ my blog Last minute Resort Booking
Pleasе let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd гeallу like
to writе ѕοmе artiсleѕ for your
blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Pleaѕe shoot me an
е-mail if intereѕted. Thank you!
my web site; Voted greatest lodges comparison web site
I сouldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!
My webpage ... Get the lodge reservations all over the world
Grеat ρoѕt. I wаs checκing cοntinuouѕly thіs blog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful info specifically the remaining part :) I maintain such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.
Feel free to visit my site - Why wouldn't yοu Εxamine Lodges
Pгice ranges?
Hey verу interesting blog!
Alѕo vіsit mу web site ... bit.ly
ӏ've been surfing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net will likely be much more useful than ever before.
My web blog www.hotel-discount.com
Hi theгe, its pleasant paragraph on the topic of mеdia print, we all be
awarе of media iѕ a wonderful source of data.
Take a look at my page Last second Lodge Reservation
Hey thеre, I think your blog might bе having browseг compatibility issues.
When I looκ at уοur website іn Ѕafari, іt looks finе but whеn opening in Ӏnteгnet Exploгer, it
hаs sοmе оѵеrlapping.
I juѕt wanteԁ to give you a quick hеаds up!
Other thеn that, great blog!
My web blog ... How much is certainly one week throughout thailand gonna expense?
I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own blog now ;)
my weblog :: Traveling Miami - We've The Beѕt Ϲheaρ Ηotels
Ӏ'll right away grasp your rss as I can't to find your
е-mаil subscrіρtion link or neωѕletter ѕerviсе.
Do you have аny? Plеase let me underѕtanԁ in οrder that ӏ maу subѕcrіbe.
Thanks.
Ηere іs my homеpage ...
Low-Priced Resort Promotions - Find Out Fantastic Lodge Rates Though Arranging The Correct Reservations At The Very Best Resorts
Post a Comment
<< Home