Batting Third
Batting Third
Pirate Baseball
Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Perez injury

Sometimes wild speculation pays off, though this isn't the type of pay-off for which I was hoping.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05131/502355.stm

Here's the biggest bunch of BS I've heard all season:

He (Perez) said he first felt the stiffness about two hours after his most recent outing.


Uh, ok. My guess (why not pile wild speculation on top of wild speculation) is that he's been hiding it all season because he was injured during spring training as a result of his lack of off-season training.

In the meantime, Dr. Andrews is sharpening his scalpels.

6 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may be a little dull, but I don't think Dr.'s sharpen their own scalpels. I think that is left to assistants or something. Or maybe they even send them out to a scalpel sharpening place. Maybe they don't even sharpen them, they just buy new ones.

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Paris hilton monkeys painful ass stretching Anima sex yugioh porn teen titans porn Painted shirt Oldsmobile intrigue accessory bedroom furniture Tires for a 1994 mustang gt Hl en&lr q mp3 players refurbished bogie in your butt http://www.valtrex-7.info/nexiumclotting.html

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! london oxford street call centers Innofekt callcenter High efficiency washers vibration security jobs afganhistan gates for driveway michigan Find scholarships Avenged sevenfold shirt logo Victoria jackson cosmetic Leavenworth wa camping Esl+idiom games call center chat online walker chrysler dodge jeep http://www.vitamin-get-rid-stretch-marks.info Blue delphinium and wedding flowers Employee benefits call center

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home






Lost Pirate of the Week
Tony Bartirome




Web Batting Third

Powered by Blogger